Paul F. Davis is a Worldwide Minister, Global Business Consultant, Corporate Trainer, Life Coach, Spiritual Teacher and Author who has touched 70 countries building bridges cross-culturally empowering people throughout the earth to transcend their limitations and live their dreams!
Paul speaks for corporations, universities, churches, the U.S. military and the travel industry. Paul has appeared on numerous international broadcasts from Investors Business Daily, Oprah and Friends to Fox News to talk about success, leadership, relational intricacies, conflict resolution, life balance and overcoming adversity.
Afternoon Advice host Tiffany Granath calls Paul an awesome relational coach and recommends his books on love, dating, and sexuality.
Paul worked at Ground Zero in NYC during the first week of 9/11; helped rebuild a home at the tsunami epicenter in Indonesia; comforted victims of genocide in Rwanda; spoke to leaders in East Timor during the war before UN recognition and independence; inspired students and monks in Myanmar; promoted peace, religious tolerance and reconciliation in Pakistan (after 9/11 and before Presidents Bush and Obama pursued Bin Laden therein); developed leaders deep in the bush of rural war-torn east Africa; and fed the hungry in impoverished Haiti.
A former personal fitness trainer and health coach for wellness body-mind-spirit; Paul enjoys surfing, weight lifting, swimming, snorkeling, tennis, baseball, raw food, spas, cruise ships, island hopping and exploring new countries.
Paul's heartfelt and humorous stories from around the world empower people to live their dreams.
Jesus, the head of the Church, is moving by the power of the Holy Spirit to reach the lost, restore lives, raise disciples, and release leaders. Paul’s vision is to revive the Church and build a new generation to reform the nations.
Through church planting and birthing Bible schools to train ministers throughout the globe (specifically among the unreached in the 10/40 window) Paul is making an impact around the world.
By honoring the Holy Spirit and yielding to the voice of God, Paul is transcending religion to restore humanity to relationship with our loving heavenly Father. By a strong emphasis upon the Word of God and divine guidance by the Holy Spirit, Paul imparts revelation and divine manifestation to transform lives and strengthen churches to impact cities for the glory of God.
Paul’s prophetic and life-changing messages are full of the life of God and force of faith to break chains, bring change and birth a spiritual revolution within hearts. Paul’s ministry brings
refreshing, renewal, heavenly vision and empowers God’s people to live victoriously and take dominion.
- Worldwide Motivational Speaker - (70 countries and more than 60 islands) for Conventions, Corporate Clients, Universities, Colleges, faith based organizations, the U.S. Military, and Cruise Ships at Sea.
- Humanitarian Work – rescue relief at Ground Zero in NYC during the first week of 9/11; helped rebuild a home at the tsunami epicenter; comforted victims of genocide in Rwanda; spoke to leaders in Timor Leste during the war for independence prior to UN recognition; inspired students & monks in Myanmar; promoted peace & reconciliation in Pakistan; trained leaders in rural and war-torn east Africa; and fed the hungry in disaster stricken and impoverished Haiti.
- Leaders of Integrity, Keynote Speaker (Newport Beach, CA 2012)
- U.S. State Department (2011-2012) intern
– served the U.S. Embassy in Timor Leste (Virtual Student Foreign Service Program)
- U.S. Army Suicide Prevention Speaker (2012), honorable recognition from Major General Terry
- U.S. Air Force Sexual Assault Prevention Speaker (2010), Patrick Air Force Base
- Published Author
- Books, Articles, and Poems
- Travel EduTainment Videos – produced over 1,000 educational and travel videos.
- Worldwide Professional Speaker - [1994-present]
- Educator / English Teacher (ESL) – Taiwan - YMCA (1995-1996); England (1997); Aspect Language Institute (2000-2002); Walt Disney World (2007); Orange County Public Schools, FL (Kelly Educational Staffing, 2007); Ridge Community High School (Polk County School Board) 2008-2009; Florida Department of Education Teaching Certificate (2009-20011)
- Personal Fitness Trainer - (24 Hour Fitness, Paramount Health Club, Bally Health Club)
- Life Coach & Executive Consultant - for Relational and Professional Success, Leadership, Overcoming Adversity, Creative Problem Solving, Conflict Resolution and Personal Transformation
- Youth Camp Counselor – Florida Easter Seal Society 
- Youth Pastor – Bread of Life Chinese Church [2001-2004]
- Published Author of Several Books - Self-Help, Personal Enrichment Topics [1998-present]
- Licensed Minister and Wedding Officiant [1994-present]
- Global Properties Consultant - Florida Licensed Real Estate Professional & Consultant – education completed: TRC (Transnational Referral Certified), Green Homes and Buildings (NAR Green) and CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist) training completed. [2008-present]
Global Affairs, Master degree, NYU (2010-2013)
Global Food Law, Master Jurisprudence, Michigan State College of Law (2012-2013)
FL Real Estate Sales & Appraising (IFREC Real Estate School)
Business & Communications (Liberal Studies) B.S., Cum Laude, University of Central Florida
Theology, Spirit Life Bible College, Associate of Arts degree
TESOL: (Trinity College, London; International Training Network)
Brooklyn Law School – Completed One Year of Law School
International & Shipping Law Internship (University of Hong Kong & Santa Clara Law School)
Interrogation and Interviews Advanced Training - Reid & Associates
Transformative Mediation – Hofstra Law School and West Florida University
Negotiations – U. of Washington; Harvard - Strategic Negotiations and Dealmaking
Personal Fitness Training - Aerobics Fitness Assoc. of America and 24 Hour Fitness
Life Purpose Coaching – NLP & Coaching Institute of California
||National Speakers Association, National Association of Asian Professionals (NY Chapter), Association of Fraternity Advisors, Aerobics Fitness Association of America, Association of Conflict Resolution, Association of Professional Campus Activities, Association of Fraternity Advisors, RCMA, Meeting Planners International, NLP Coach Associates, National Library of Poetry (Published Poet), International Coach Federation; Institute of Management Consultants, Peacemaker Ministries, YMCA (Lifeguard), Aerobics Fitness Assoc. of America Bread of Life Chinese Church, Living Waters Church, G-12 Bethany Network of Churches
International Security Scholar (University of Sussex, UK) declined/opted to study at NYU
Rotary World Peace Scholar nominee
a world filled with unique individuals, when it comes to personality
there are only four different temperaments and 16 types of
people. Understanding these personality types and mastering
your own can be the keys to achieving your goals.
temperament is the Idealist (NF). Idealists are rare, making
up no more than 10 to 15 percent of the population. Yet their
ability to inspire people with their enthusiasm and idealism
has given them influence far beyond their numbers. Paul’s
particular personality type, the Teacher (ENFJ), is even scarcer.
Individuals of Paul’s type make up little more than
two percent of the total population.
are seekers focused on both personal journeys and human potentials.
Firing others' imaginations is a skill Paul takes pride in.
Paul enjoys helping people dream up new potentials for themselves
and the world around them. However even more than this ability,
perhaps Paul’s greatest strength may lie in his ability
to believe in those whom he teaches. Looking for the best
in people, Paul pulls out the best from the people he surrounds
himself with. By clearly communicating his faith in the untold
potential within each individual, Paul’s confidence
inspires people to grow and develop more than they ever thought
roles Paul takes on, people will be his highest priority.
Paul often instinctively communicates his personal concern
for others and his willingness to become involved where needed.
This warm, outgoing nature can make Paul the most expressive
of all the personality types, as can his knack for using language.
This is especially true when he is communicating face to face.
rarely hesitates to let his feelings be known. At times he
absolutely bubbles with enthusiasm. Because Paul is able to
imbue the things he says with a dramatic flourish, he is a
charismatic public speaker. This verbal ability affords Paul
a good deal of influence in groups. It is for this reason
he is often asked to take on a leadership role.
has a well-developed sense of intuition. It allows him to
be highly sensitive to others. Paul’s strong inner beliefs
and core values are a guide for empowering others. Paul teaches
individuals to better meet their own needs through self-knowledge
and mutual understanding. Paul’s sense of reward comes
from seeing how his efforts have resulted in others' growth,
healing, and progress.
is wired to pursue personal growth, authenticity, and integrity.
Paul yearns to develop himself fully as an individual and
to facilitate that growth in others. Mikhael Gorbachev and
Oprah Winfrey are both ENFJs (Idealist Teachers) too! In that
classically unique category of merely 2% of the population
of Idealist Teachers, Paul proves to be a gem both to the
corporate world and the individual seeking progress and to
maximize their full potential.